Conditions and Restrictions on Usage
Copyrights and Licenses
7. Trade110.com further reserves the right to terminate any User's access to the Site or to any of the products and services provided, for any conduct that in its sole discretion Trade110.com believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other Users, to Trade110.com or its subsidiaries, affiliates or business contractors or to other third parties or for any conduct that violates any local or international laws or regulations.
8. Access to the Site and access or usage of certain features of the Site are provided to all Users free of charge. And access or usage of certain features, products and services of the Site are provided to free or paid Members (registered users). However, Trade110.com reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access(es) to the Site and its features with respect to different User types, without any or prior notice. Trade110.com also reserves the right, without prior notice or any notice, to change any of the features, products and services or introduce new features, products and services of this Site.
9. Trade110.com reserves the right to deny any User's access to the Site or the right to deny any User to accept as Member for whatever reason in order to protect Trade110.com's interests.
11. All the Site contents, such as all the information at Trade110.com including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, and images belong to Trade110.com and are expressly managed by Trade110.com. The compilation and the design of the Site contents and the contents on the Site is the sole property of Trade110.com and is protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws.
The Function of the Site
13. User further agrees to grant to Trade110.com a non-exclusive and royalty free with the right to sublicense, reproduce, transmit, distribute, create any derivative works of, publicly use, reuse or display any materials or information you publish, transmit or provide to Trade110.com by any means.
15. Through the Site, Trade110.com provides an electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of goods and services. Trade110.com, the Site, acts as a venue for users to locate people to trade with and to negotiate the quality of goods and services. Yet, Trade110.com is not certainly involved in the actual transaction between trading parties. Trade110.com does not represent the seller or the buyer in any transactions and does not charge any commissions from the parties of transactions. As a result, Trade110.com has no control over and is not responsible for the quality, safety, availability or legality of the provider's items in trades, the truth or accuracy of the items and their information, the ability of traders to fulfill their obligation in any trade agreement.
Third Parties and Content
16. Users are solely responsible for all of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, licenses, fines, handling, transportation and storage.
17. User, hereby, agrees and acknowledges that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. Because the user verification on the Internet is difficult, Trade110.com cannot and does not confirm each User's registered personal or company information, including, without limitation, SilverKey Members and GoldKey Members. Trade110.com encourages you (user), by using your experience and common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
18. Because Trade110.com is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, in the event that any user has a dispute with any party to a transaction, the User releases and agrees to indemnify Trade110.com from all claims, costs, expenses, demands and damages, actual and consequential, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
19. User acknowledges and agrees that some of the content like data, files, texts, graphics, photos, videos, logos, banners, advertising materials and other content materials, displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties or other Users. Any content provided or posted by third parties or other Users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the party or the person from which such content originated. In other words, User, and not Trade110.com, is entirely responsible for all content that he/she uploads, posts, emails or otherwise transmits via the features and services provided by Trade110.com.
Registration and Membership
22. Users must be aware that messages or information sent by other Users through communication systems provided by the Site or through emails and fax or letters to addresses obtained from the Site is out of Trade110.com's control and monitoring ability and so User acknowledges that Trade110.com cannot be held responsible or liable for the content of these messages and information. The message sender shall be responsible for the content of all the messages communicated, as well as the consequences of any such message.
23. Users acknowledge and agree that by using the features, products and services provided in this Site, a user may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Trade110.com be liable in any way for any user or third party content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any such content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the features, products and services provided by the Site.
24. Certain of the products and services will require the user to register. A User must fill out some online registration forms to become a "Member" of Trade110.com. These forms contain information about the member and its company such as name, address, contact information, details of business, etc. As registering for the Site, you (User) agree that; you have provided true, accurate, valid and complete information about yourself or company you represent and you also agree that you will promptly update the member information to keep it true, accurate, valid, and complete when changes occur. Users may edit, update or alter their personally identifiable information at any time by using the tools provided by the Site.
26. All information given through registrations becomes the exclusive property of Trade110.com and its subsidiaries. By becoming a Member, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in Trade110.com's database and authorize Trade110.com to share such information with other Users and Members. Trade110.com reserves the right to use and reuse all registration and other personally identifiable user information.
28. Members may be allotted some telecommunication means including but not limited to email account, audio or visual meeting facilities, making inquiries, etc. The member shall not use these facilities for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, indecent, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. User acknowledges that Trade110.com may and has the authority to refuse registration and deny the issuance of Member ID and Password to any User for whatever reason.
29. By filling out registration forms, a member is assigned a unique Member ID among member IDs and a password the member chooses for logging in its account. Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the member ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under that member ID or password. So you must ensure that you exit (log out) from your account at the end of each session. Trade110.com cannot be and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
30. Goldkey and Silverkey members pay an annual membership fee to Trade110.com for using the Site's certain features, products and services related to their membership. Free members, Silverkey members and GoldKey members may also purchase certain extra features, products and services which are not included in their membership packages with respect to their membership types.
Rules of Conduct
31. Trade110.com may at its sole discretion add to, delete, or change some or all of the contents of the Site or its functionality, or change the applicable fees for using the Site at any time.
32. Members are responsible for paying all applicable taxes in addition to fees of features, products and services they use.
33. Paid membership fee will not be refunded even though a member requests to terminate its membership before the expiry of the membership period.
34. By using Trade110.com, User hereby warrants and agrees to provide Trade110.com with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on this Site and maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limit of Liability
36. User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party copyright or trademark licenses and permissions and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Trade110.com or authorizes Trade110.com to display, or the products represented thereby, do not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, or is posted with the permission of the owners of such rights.
a. Using the Site in violation of local, national, or international laws.
b. Violating any ordinance or regulation including without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition or false advertising.
c. Posting, uploading, emailing or transmitting any trade leads, information, data, text, files, links, chat, communication, or any other materials or any content that are unlawful, harmful, illegal, threatening, abusive, intruding another's privacy, slanderous, vulgar, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity as determined by Trade110.com in its sole discretion.
d. Collecting or storing personally identifying information about other users for unlawful or unauthorized purposes.
e. Being obscene or containing any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promoting sexually explicit materials.
f. Being harmful to minors.
g. Impersonating any person or providing false information on your registration form.
h. Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters or any unsolicited mass distribution of email.
i. Posting or transmitting any data or material which contains computer viruses, corrupted files or any other similar destructive software and codes that may damage or have the effect of interfering with or intercepting any software or hardware system, data or personal information.
j. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other rights of others.
k. Acting in any other manner, which in Trade110.com, in its sole discretion finds unacceptable.
40. Trade110.com reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or wrongdoing. Further, Trade110.com may disclose the User's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a legal action, and Trade110.com shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against Trade110.com for such disclosure.
41. Trade110.com also has the right (but not the obligation) to suspend or terminate any user account for any feature, product or service because of user inactivity for a certain period of time. This period is 90 days. Trade110.com has the right to change duration of mentioned time period, with or without prior notice, by updating this posting.
42. Trade110.com makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or correctness of any information provided on this web site. Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
43. User expressly understands and agrees that the use of the features and services of this web site is at User's own risk. Trade110.com cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service interruptions. Also, any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
44. Trade110.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
45. Trade110.com makes no warranty that (a) the features, products and services provided by the Site will meet User's requirements, (b) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, (d) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by User through the features and services of this Site will meet User's expectations.
46. User expressly understands and agrees that Trade110.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, resulting from; (a) the use or the inability to use the Site (b) any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site (c) Unauthorized access to or alteration of any User's transmissions, data or private information by third parties (d) statements or conduct of any User of the Site (e) any material, data or information posted by third parties.
47. Further, Trade110.com makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through this one. When a User accesses a web site other than Trade110.com, User acknowledges and understands that it is independent from Trade110.com, Trade110.com has no control over the content on that web site, and that a link to other web site does not mean that Trade110.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
48. In no event will Trade110.com be liable to any party for any direct, indirect or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data or otherwise.
49. Information, features, products and services on Trade110.com site is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
50. Trade110.com shall not be liable to the User for delays or failures in performance or disruption of the content, features or services of the Site resulting directly or indirectly from Acts of God, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, internet failures, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, labor disputes, riots, disturbances, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or international courts.
53. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such part or section the Agreement.